With 4th Quarter underway, you may be feeling some pressure balancing your everyday service responsibilities with your group renewals and new business enrollments. You can count on your Word & Brown Enrollment Representative to help.
The role of the Enrollment Representative is dedicated to expertly enrolling and underwriting group cases for Word & Brown. He or she works collaboratively with brokers, group contacts, group representatives, and colleagues across Word & Brown – including General Agency Sales, Underwriting, Compliance, and Broker Resources. For cases involving CaliforniaChoice enrollments, he or she may also work with our sister organization, CHOICE Administrators.
Enrollment Representatives (also called Enrollers) offer a range of assistance, including:
- Confirming and/or preparing enrollment materials
- Conducting enrollment meetings as requested by brokers and group representatives
- Personally underwriting cases and working closely with pre-underwriting staff to create an effective and efficient process based on guidelines developed by Underwriting team
- Conducting product and service presentations as needed
- Delivering quotes, enrollment materials, and promotional items to brokers
- Serving brokers based on production criteria defined by regional leadership and group sales representatives
- Assisting with seminars and broker events
- Working with brokers to explain value-added services available through Word & Brown to help them and their customers such as HRWow, POP and COBRA services, etc.
- Coordination of training regarding value-added benefits and Word & Brown technology
If you want to streamline your next renewal or initial enrollment, talk with your Word & Brown rep about assistance available from one of our Enrollment Representatives.
Watch for another Word & Brown role profile next month in our Broker Aid column.
Health Insurance Broker
2020 Salary Guide
For a sneak peek at what you can expect to earn as an insurance agent, get a copy of our “Insurance Broker Salary Guide.”