If you have not gotten into selling in the Large Group market yet, you may think the deck is stacked against you, because it is different from the Small Group and Individual markets. However, as you consider new ways to increase your sales – and your income – in 2020, the Large Group market is something you should consider. Here’s a tip: many brokers are now successfully selling Large Group business with help from Word & Brown’s exclusive team of Large Group experts. We’re the only General Agent with a dedicated Large Group team committed to your success.
By partnering with us, you have access to powerful insurance sales and marketing resources, unparalleled sales support, and Large Group professionals backing you up from start to finish, prospecting to renewals.
Word & Brown Offers a Large Group Advantage
Whether you are a Large Group insurance veteran or you’re starting your first Large Group case, our team can help you find, present, and close more Large Group sales. Our personalized and attentive service, innovative tools, and unsurpassed expertise are all just an email or phone call away.
- Quoting: We submit complete and thorough case information to our carrier partners to improve your rating accuracy. Our one team approach ensures you of a proposal that offers the best options for your client’s business and their employees.
- Quote Analysis: Our single-page snapshot shows you and your clients the carriers quoted and the savings offered by staying or moving from your client’s current group health plan.
- Custom Presentations: Each Large Group quote is completely custom and includes your logo, contact information, and benchmarking on programs that could be important to your Large Group clients.
- Outstanding Carrier Roster: Because we have outstanding relationships with a roster of Large Group carriers, we have the unique ability to negotiate on your behalf – giving you a huge leg up on your competition.
- Enrollment Assistance: We will set you up by supplying you with printed materials and helping you present (including bilingual enrollers in California). You can count on us for anything you need to get your Large Group quoted and enrolled efficiently.
- Online Enrollment Integration: We work with multiple online enrollment firms, so it’s easy to import your quote information and speed up your enrollments.
- Simple RFP Process: Our streamlined Request for Proposal (RFP) process includes one easy-to-use census that works for all of the carriers you’re considering for your clients.
- In-house Compliance Expertise: We are the only GA offering a team of experts in-house to provide you and your clients with valuable ACA-, IRS-, and compliance-related resources and training information.
- Account Management: When you have questions about provider searches and requests, technology, group changes, or compliance, there’s just one number to call (or one email to send) to find the right answer.
Large Groups Expect More – and We Deliver More
With Word & Brown as your Large Group partner, you can count on our value-added services to help you enhance your client relationships, at no additional cost to you or your clients:
- COBRA, POP, ERISA, and FSA administration (ask your rep for details)
- Access to HR experts through Mammoth HR
- Onsite and online Compliance training, including SHRM and HRCI accredited course
- MedID app (smartphone ID Card), access to Heal.com, and an Rx Discount Card
With help from Word & Brown, you’ll find, quote, and close more Large Group business… even if you’re new to Large Group. Our team knows how to help you succeed in the Large Group marketplace.
Contact Dena Allchin, Large Group Sales Consultant, via email or call her at 800-869-6989, ext. 4551, to request our Large Group Quoting Guide. Or, if you’re not already doing business with Word & Brown, contact your nearest regional office in California or Nevada.
Health Insurance Broker
2020 Salary Guide
For a sneak peek at what you can expect to earn as an insurance agent, get a copy of our “Insurance Broker Salary Guide.”