Individuals just entering the Health Insurance sales field may feel the deck is stacked against them, with so much to learn and so many different facets of a broker’s role. However, for more than 30 years, brokers have found they can turn to the Word & Brown General Agency to help them grow their business.
Through a partnership with us, you have access to powerful insurance sales tools, ongoing training and education, marketing resources, and unparalleled sales support – all at no cost to you. In addition, we offer a dedicated team of sales professionals to back you up from start to finish, prospecting to renewals.
Word & Brown delivers a diverse range of services to drive your continued success:
- powerful, accurate quoting: our 100% accuracy guarantee on Small Group quotes is something you and your clients will definitely appreciate – it’s been our commitment for more than a decade
- personal service: you have a direct line to a dedicated sales representative, who is ready to deliver top-notch service – in-person, on the phone, and online.
- a broad product and carrier portfolio: we offer the market’s top national and regional health insurers for Small Group and Large Group plus access to Individual and Family Plans (IFP), Ancillary (Dental, Vision, and more), and Voluntary coverage
- instant plan comparisons: our full market analysis and highlighted plan differences make it easy for you and your clients to compare a current health plan to alternative renewal options
- expert underwriting: our experienced group underwriters provide you with 24-hour turnaround (in most circumstances), and they deliver clean case submissions to our carrier partners to ensure your groups are approved quickly
- online enrollment integration: we work with multiple online enrollment firms, so it’s easy to import your quote information and speed up your enrollments
- presentation and enrollment assistance: we’ll present alongside you (or in your place) and we offer multilingual enrollers for your California groups
- account management: when you have questions about provider searches and requests, technology, group changes, or compliance, there’s just one number to call (or one email) to find the right answer
- in-house compliance expertise: we’re the only GA offering a team of experts in-house to provide you and your clients with valuable ACA-, IRS-, and compliance-related resources and training
- ongoing education and training: we deliver Continuing Education, product, and carrier training via seminars, webinars, and podcasts – plus important updates via email, newsletter, and our Newsroom
- marketing support: customizable materials help you enhance your profile and build your business
- client extras: free services like a Premium Only Plan (POP) and COBRA and ERISA administration help you build a stronger bond with your clients to lock them for the long term (service availability differs by group size)
Ask Us How to Get Started
To learn more about everything Word & Brown has to offer, visit our website or contact any of our six regional offices in California and Nevada. We want to be your GA partner – and we are working everyday to earn and keep your trust. Let’s join forces!
Health Insurance Broker
2020 Salary Guide
For a sneak peek at what you can expect to earn as an insurance agent, get a copy of our “Insurance Broker Salary Guide.”