Forms and other documents play an important role in the health insurance industry – and the lives of insurance brokers and those you serve. Making sure you are always using the “right” form is critical.
Why Forms Are Important
Our industry is constantly changing, and our insurance carrier partners often make changes to their applications and supporting documents. If you use the wrong form, you risk the business you submit being declined or delayed in processing. That, in turn, can lead to uncomfortable conversations with your clients, as you have to ask them to complete a different version of a form they already completed, or you need to tell them their coverage will not take effect on their preferred date.
That’s where Word & Brown’s forms library at wordandbrown.com comes in.
24/7 Online Access
We offer thousands of forms and materials online for California and Nevada brokers. You’ll find a diverse range of enrollment materials, sales collateral, plan summaries, and other documents, including:
- Our exclusive Health Plan Reference Guide (HPRG), your all-in-one resource for product and carrier information, renewals, underwriting, eligibility, plan comparisons, and more.
- Individual & Family Plan (IFP) forms for 12+ coverage partners
- Small Group forms for 40+ carriers, health plans, and administrators
- Large Group forms for 35+ insurers, plans, and related firms
- Customizable materials to promote you and your client services
Our online forms library is among the most popular sections of our website. It’s a great resource for brokers, regardless of your market niche or sales experience. Best of all, it’s available around the clock at no cost to you. Visit it often to ensure you are always using the latest forms – from Word & Brown and our carrier partners.
If you have questions, email or call your Word & Brown Regional Sales Manager or Inside Sales Representative or contact your nearest regional office in California or Nevada.
Health Insurance Broker
2020 Salary Guide
For a sneak peek at what you can expect to earn as an insurance agent, get a copy of our “Insurance Broker Salary Guide.”