As part of Word & Brown’s continuing commitment to provide brokers with useful tools and resources – and simplify things for you and your clients – we’ve recently published two new Affordable Care Act (ACA) guides developed by the WBCompliance team.
The first of the two is our ACA Quick Reference Guide. It’s the most comprehensive, reader-friendly ACA guide in the market, covering a broad range of topics that include:
- ACA Employer Mandate (it’s still applicable under current federal law)
- California Health Care Mandate (for Minimum Essential Coverage)
- Applicable Large Employers (ALEs)
- Minimum Value Plans
- “Affordability” Calculations
Our easy-to-understand Quick Reference summarizes all of this – and more. Check it out.
Our ACA Affordability Guide is a companion piece that offers an in-depth look at affordability for your clients’ plan years starting in 2021. It’s a valuable resource for ALE clients, with topics that include:
- Setting Affordability
- Affordability Requirements
- Safe Harbors for ALEs
Visit our website to download one or both guides. You – and your clients – will be glad you did.