Regional Sales Managers Are Here To Support You
Our blog posts offer a lot of information to both new and experienced brokers to help you build your business, gain a better understanding of the health insurance industry, stay abreast of changing health care compliance, and tap into the wealth of resources available from Word & Brown.
For the next several months, we will be turning our “Broker Aid” column into a sort of General Agency role introduction. We want to give you a better understanding of how we’ve organized Word & Brown to provide you with the support and resources you need to do your job more efficiently – and to provide enhanced service to your clients.
We’re starting our series this month with a role with which most of you are already familiar: Regional Sales Manager (RSM). After all, many of you rely upon your RSM as your first point of contact when seeking information from Word & Brown. He or she is available whenever you need assistance, and is working every day across your region.
Whether your focus is Small Group, Large Group, or a combination, your RSM is committed to providing client service, sales, and enrollment support, including:
- Delivering 100% accurate quotes, a Word & Brown exclusive;
- Providing help with pending items on new cases;
- Picking up sold cases and conducting an initial “scrub” and submission review;
- Making broker and customer service calls to address the needs of the region;
- Assisting with customized enrollment kit building;
- Conducting group enrollment meetings alongside you or in your place, including providing multilingual support or securing multilingual presenters (in California);
- Providing updates on underwriting, products, services, compliance, and legislation;
- Researching answers to all of your and your clients’ questions.
Whatever you’re looking for, your Regional Sales Manager is here to support you.
Watch for another Word & Brown role profile next month in our Broker Aid column.
Health Insurance Broker
2020 Salary Guide
For a sneak peek at what you can expect to earn as an insurance agent, get a copy of our “Insurance Broker Salary Guide.”