Posted: February 17, 2016 by Staff Writer
For more than 30 years, Landmark Healthplan has been providing fully insured group-sponsored chiropractic and acupuncture benefits to California employers. Now they’re making it easy to offer your clients a voluntary chiropractic plan for groups of two or more enrolled employees.
Group Voluntary Chiropractic Plan participants must live or work in one of the following California counties:
|Bay Area||Northern California||Southern California|
The voluntary plan offers chiropractic benefits your clients and their employees want:
Relief from back, neck, leg, knee, foot, ankle, arm, wrist, shoulder, and elbow pain
- Treatment for joint discomfort, bursitis, arthritis, and injuries
- 20 annual office visits with a low $20 co-payment
- A large network of chiropractic professionals across California
- Monthly premiums of less than $20 for individual coverage
- Employees could save more than $1,000 or 60% off when using a Landmark chiropractic plan, as compared to typical retail charges for the same services.
Click here for the appointment paperwork or contact your Word & Brown representative to learn more about Landmark’s Group Voluntary Chiropractic Plan.
Posted: August 25, 2021 | Industry News
Posted: July 27, 2021 | Technology
Posted: June 29, 2021 | Compliance
Posted: June 28, 2021 | Technology
Posted: June 27, 2021 | Compliance