One Bill for Dental and Vision for Multi-State Clients
Posted: January 25, 2018 by Staff Writer
SecureCare Dental and Vision plans can now cover your multi-state clients in-network nationwide, whether they have the Dental Copay Plan, Dental PPO Plan, or any of SecureCare’s Vision plans.
SecureCare Group Dental offers:
- National dentist network (Copay and PPO plan choices)
- No waiting periods standard
- Implants standard
- Copay, PPO MAC, and PPO UCR options
- Available Preventive Rewards: PREVENTIVE SERVICES (Type I) do not reduce the annual maximum; that means an immediate ANNUAL MAX BOOST!
- Freedom to choose any dentist
Group Vision from SecureCare offers:
- National vision network
- 12/12 and 12/24 exam and frame frequencies
- Up to $150 frame allowance
- Choice of private doctors and retail providers
- One-year eyeglass breakage warranty
Telemedicine (HealthiestYou) is also available:
- Low monthly rate of $9/family
- $0 telemedicine copay
- Shop and price procedures
- Prescription savings
InfoArmor® Identity Protection can increase your value to clients:
- $1,000,000 identity theft insurance policy
- Identity and tri-bureau credit monitoring
- Social media reputation monitoring
- Threshold monitoring
- Digital wallet storage and monitoring
- Full-service remediation
Want to know more about offering SecureCare for your multi-state or Nevada-only clients? Their “Go the Extra Smile” service will give you and your clients something new to smile about. Contact your Word & Brown representative – or call the Nevada sales team at (800) 606-4996 – to get started.
More Californians and Nevadans Getting Health Coverage
Posted: August 25, 2021 | Industry News
With an expansion of health insurance subsidies included in the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act authorized by Congress and signed into law by President...
Easily Earn CE Credits Online to Maintain Your Insurance License
Posted: July 27, 2021 | Technology
The shutdown of the economy and cessation of most in-person training events targeting health insurance brokers in response to COVID-19 has prompted many to...
IRS Announces Extended Carrier Reporting Deadline
Posted: June 29, 2021 | Compliance
6055 and 6056 Reporting Good news! On Monday, 12/28/2015, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) released Notice 2016-4, which announces an extended deadline for carriers...
Customize Your Enrollment Solution
Posted: June 28, 2021 | Technology
Consider customizing your EaseCentral portal – it’s easy and is a great way to create a custom experience for your clients and their employees....
Test Your ACA Knowledge – Question 2
Posted: June 27, 2021 | Compliance
Name two of the 10 Essential Health Benefits of the ACA. Ambulatory patient services Emergency services Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays) Pregnancy, maternity,...