Posted: June 28, 2021 by Staff Writer
Consider customizing your EaseCentral portal – it’s easy and is a great way to create a custom experience for your clients and their employees.
Depending on your preferences and what you want to accomplish, there are two ways to customize an EaseCentral portal:
- Add your agency’s brand – this keeps you and your agency branding top of mind for your groups;
- Add your client’s branding – this gives employers a way to reinforce their own brand and culture with employees.
To customize your EaseCentral account, we’ll need the following:
- Images: EaseCentral allows for two types of images on their portal – a header image (typically a company logo) and background image.
- Forms: Streamline your clients’ enrollment by including related payroll and HR forms.
- Documents: The Documents section allows your groups to upload other important materials like employee handbooks, benefit guides, time off policies, and benefit contracts or SPDs.
- Links: You can also include links to other important company tools and resources.
Get creative – this is your chance to distinguish your services from other brokers!
If you have any questions, contact Sarah Krstich via email at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 869-6989, ext. 4841.
Posted: August 25, 2021 | Industry News
Posted: July 27, 2021 | Technology
Posted: June 29, 2021 | Compliance
Posted: June 28, 2021 | Technology
Posted: June 27, 2021 | Compliance