Effective September 1, 2017, MediExcel is adding Dependent Only coverage options for businesses with employees in San Diego and Imperial counties who want to cover family members in Mexico.
Here are the rules for dependent only coverage from MediExcel:
- Employer must offer both U.S. carrier and a MediExcel Health Plan.
- Covered employee enrolls in both U.S. coverage and MediExcel Health Plan.
- MediExcel provides immediate premium credit for employee/subscriber.
- Will accept a minimum of one enrolled employee.
- Affordable premiums available – starting at $0 deductible.
- Option available on ALL MediExcel plans.
Download the MexiExcel brochure here for more information – or contact your Word & Brown representative to obtain a quote.