Ongoing Social Media Campaign Spotlights Team and Tools to Help You
If you follow Word & Brown’s social media, you have probably noticed a regular feature we call “Word & Brown Wednesday.” It’s a spotlight on one of our employees and his or her role to help you as a broker and consultant to your Small Group, Large Group, and individual clients. If you have not yet seen the features you can check them out on our Facebook Page here.
So far, in 2019, we have spotlighted 17 of our employees:
- Jessica Morrison, Large Group Supervisor
- Joseph Garnica, Regional Sales Manager
- Pamela Swan, Senior Inside Sales Representative
- Jeremy Adams, Account Manager
- Sarah Krstich, Regional Account Manager
- Karen DeFazio, Director of Plan Maintenance
- William Tucker, Large Group Associate
- Amanda Soto, Regional Account Manager
- Bob Wojciechowski, Compliance Associate
- Nicole Edgar, Regional Account Manager
- Alexandro (Alex) Navarro, Small Group Underwriter
- Martha Rodrigues, Small Group Underwriter
- Gilbert Castillo, Senior Account Manager
- Chase Vallanueva, Small Group Underwriter
- David Morrison, Regional Account Manager
- Adella Espain, Enrollment Specialist
- Launa Lord Oroumieh, Inside Sales Representative
As we gear up for peak season, we will continue to highlight how our dedicated professionals can help make your fourth quarter even more successful.
In addition to dedicated home office, regional, and in-the-field professionals, we offer a range of valuable resources to help you during the year-end crunch.
Among our most-popular tools for registered brokers are the latest editions of our Health Plan Reference Guide, segmented by state and market niche. If you’re not a registered Word & Brown broker, click here to get started with us.
Our exclusive HPRGs offer you everything you need in one place, including:
- Billing cycles
- Commission information
- ACA Compliance Checklist
- Eligibility and participation requirements
- Health plan comparisons
- Underwriting guidelines
- Prescription drug information
- Wrap requirements
- And much more
To stay informed on what’s happening with Word & Brown, including information on the latest editions of our HPRGs and ongoing Word & Brown Wednesday posts, be sure to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn. You will also want to visit our Newsroom and reach out to your Word & Brown representative for the latest product and bonus information.