Companion Life’s new Defined Contribution Plan is an innovative approach to providing Basic Life/AD&D, Voluntary Life, Short Term Disability, Dental, and Vision Benefits for your groups.
With Defined Contribution, your client sets the amount he or she wants to contribute to premiums for employee benefits. This approach has numerous advantages, because it benefits both the employer and employees.
- LIFE/AD&D: Up to $50,000 in coverage
- DEPENDENT LIFE: $5,000 for Spouse and Child
- VOLUNTARY LIFE: $100,000 Guaranteed Issue; Dependent Life available
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY: 60% to $1,250; optional benefit durations, GI with 12/12
- VOLUNTARY DENTAL: Four optional plan designs, passive dental networks available; custom plan options available for quote
- VOLUNTARY VISION: Choose a Vision by Design plan that offers an exam only, eyewear only, or an exam and eyewear
- Employer sets budget and determined Premium Contribution Amount
- No participation requirements (except for Basic Life/AD&D)
- Two-year rate guarantee
- $100,000 G.I. for Voluntary Life
- Other benefits are Guaranteed Issue
Click here for more information on Defined Contribution.
For a list of products offered by Companion Life, click here.
Contact your Word & Brown representative to quote today – or to learn more.