If you’re looking for ways to help promote yourself and your agency, look no further than to your relationship with Word & Brown.
For 35+ years, Word & Brown has partnered with brokers to deliver the online tools, resources, and support you need to grow your business – and keep more of your existing customers coming back year after year.
5 Must Have Insurance Broker Marketing Services
- Product & Carrier Training: We work with carriers, regional underwriter and health insurance professional associations throughout California and Nevada, and the National Association of Health Underwriters/National Association of Benefits and Insurance Professionals (formerly NAHU) to help brokers and agents stay on top of product and legislative changes that could affect you and your clients.
- Continuing Education (CE) Courses: We’ll help you maintain your California insurance* license by delivering live and online training that offers CE Credits. We also offer courses that are certified by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) – something that will likely appeal to your clients and HR professionals among their employee ranks.*CE Credits are not available to Nevada producers for Word & Brown courses.
- Online Forms and Materials: We offer brokers and agencies around-the-clock online access to the most up-to-date carrier and other forms as well as marketing collateral – helping you expand your sales and increase business retention.
- Direct Mail and Brand Collateral: Through Broker Pop, you have access to a range of affordable, creative tools to market your business, including business cards, flyers, note pads, pens, and thank you notes. You can also purchase a mailing list – built to your specifications – and send custom direct mailers or flyers through Broker Pop. Marketing and advertising veterans with a breadth of experience across industries, including health care, write and produce professionally designed mailers. You can expect reliable, fast delivery, and consistent communications to help you stay top-of-mind with your prospects and clients.
- Sponsorship Program: Depending on your book of business written through Word & Brown, you could qualify for additional support services, including account management and our marketing sponsorship program. Ask your Word & Brown representative about details.
If you’re not already doing business with Word & Brown, contact our headquarters and we’ll put you in touch with one of our sales experts in your region. We have representatives throughout California and Nevada. Call us today at 800-869-6989.