Peak season – which includes Q4 and, often, January – can be a challenge for health insurance brokers. For many, it’s the busiest time of year.
Working with Word & Brown can make things easier for you. As your partner, we’ll work behind the scenes to relieve you of many of the administrative tasks that can get in the way of your sales.
In addition to the roster of services below, this year we’re offering a new Q4 Playlist, music that will help you stay focused and remain calm. It’s a diverse collection that we hope will provide just the right background music – and you need to help you write more and earn more in Q4.
Among the featured artists and performers are:
- Loren Allred
- Louis Armstrong
- The Beatles
- Nat King Cole
- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Sheryl Crow
- Neil Diamond
- London Grammar
- Johnny Nash
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Simple Minds
- Damien Rice
- Frank Sinatra
- Sam Smith
- Taylor Swift
- James Taylor
- Bill Withers
- Stevie Wonder
- + dozens more from every era
Download our 2021 Q4 Playlist here.
In addition to our Smooth Jams playlist, other ways you can count on us to help keep you calm in Q4 (and all year long) include:
- Guaranteed-accurate quoting
- Updates on eligibility, participation, and alongside guidelines
- News on broker bonus opportunities
- A diverse roster of carriers, products, and services
- Provider and Prescription Drug searches
- Presentation assistance
- Up-to-date carrier forms and collateral
- Online enrollment technology
- Value-added extras like HR services, POP, and COBRA – and much more
To take advantage of any of the other services available from Word & Brown, contact your Word & Brown representative or any of our six regional offices in California and Nevada.